A better environment is top priority in the flowerbulb business. Onings Holland also contributes to making the supply chain of flower bulbs more sustainable;
- Onings uses more than 2,100 solar panels to generate sustainable power.
- Onings does their part to minimize the use of water during the cleansing process of the bulbs. This is mainly done by recycling as much water as possible.
- Packing and storing techniques are examined and improved on a yearly basis to search for more sustainable methods.
- In the Onings test greenhouse, there are continuous tests and experiments for more sustainable bulb treatments.
- Due to the use of computer tablets and scanners, the use of paper is almost unnecessary.
- Obviously, garbage is being separated strictly.
- Thanks to charging stations, we give electric cars the possibility to charge their batteries with our “solar energy”.
- Ook het welzijn en de gezondheid van onze werknemers is uiteraard belangrijk. Daarom is er in onze gezellige bedrijfskantine fruit beschikbaar.
- Onings shows their commitment by supporting many local initiatives, sport clubs and charities.